Temporary Part-Time Publisher
News / Media / Publishing
8-10 weeks,June and July 2021. 20 hours per week
Temporary Publisher is responsible for publishing and optimizing video and non-video content to platforms for TYT Network owned and operated channels.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Responsible for publishing video, written and other content to support the growth of several of TYT Networks online channels.
- Use best practices to determine appropriate titles, tags, descriptions, and thumbnails to promote the content and optimize the likelihood for viewership and engagement.
- Identify creative and compelling approaches to publishing content to support the growth for each channel.
- Execute publishing needs according to an established schedule for each channel.
- Understand and adhere to Fair Use requirements and publishing standards to ensure TYT Network’s published content adheres to industry and platform-specific requirements.
- Apply quality control to all published content to ensure accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Interest or degree in marketing.
- Must have own transportation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across teams
- Understanding of The Young Turks’ content and audience a plus
TYT is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to [email protected] and put Temporary PT Publisher in the subject line.back